Tumblr: Orchard Stewards Photoblog
Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Giving Fruit to Youth in our Communities
- Meet City Fruit Ambassador, Phil!
- Out in the Orchard: Falling Fruit
- New to Fruit Trees – Summer Pruning
- Luscious Landscaping with Fruits — A Special Lecture by Lee Reich
- Meet our Harvest Team!
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunity: Become an Ambassador Today!
- The cherries are coming!
- Top Ten Reasons You Should Vote for City Fruit to Win $50,000!
- Volunteer Spotlight: Dave Beeman Calls City Fruit His Wellness Plan
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: email@example.com
- Check out the beautiful sketches in today's The Seattle Times and join us at Pip... September 13, 2014Check out the beautiful sketches in today's The Seattle Times and join us at Piper's Orchard at Carkeek Park today for the Festival of Fruit! Ancient apple orchard still bears fruit in the cityblogs.seattletimes.comSketched Sept. 11, 2014 Harvest time at Piper's Orchard has started and Don Ricks is up on a ladder, loading handfuls of Tompkins
- Check out City Fruit on KING 5 last night! The segment features two of our harve... September 12, 2014Check out City Fruit on KING 5 last night! The segment features two of our harvesters, Luke and Dusty, and our partner, the White Center Food Bank! Both orgs received BECU's People Helping People awards in July. Share or Like this post and encourage fruit tree owners to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We will harvest and donate their fruit. City Fruit