Tumblr: Orchard Stewards Photoblog
Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Luscious Landscaping with Fruits — A Special Lecture by Lee Reich
- Meet our Harvest Team!
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunity: Become an Ambassador Today!
- The cherries are coming!
- Top Ten Reasons You Should Vote for City Fruit to Win $50,000!
- Volunteer Spotlight: Dave Beeman Calls City Fruit His Wellness Plan
- Harvest Season has Begun!
- Help City Fruit Win $50,000 to fund the Urban Harvest!
- City Fruit Honors Two Volunteers
- Summer Bliss in the Urban Orchard
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: email@example.com
- Attention cider making City Fruit folk! Yesterday our volunteers harvested an ap... August 1, 2014Attention cider making City Fruit folk! Yesterday our volunteers harvested an apple tree that was mostly not suitable to be donated due to some pests. We have FOUR crates of apples that would be wonderful to make cider. If interested please comment on this status or email Melanie at Melanie@cityfruit.org
- Only one more day to turn in your City Fruit Ambassador application. A really gr... July 31, 2014Only one more day to turn in your City Fruit Ambassador application. A really great way for busy folks to get and stay involved in one of the five City Fruit neighborhoods. For more information and to apply, visit the webpage: http://cityfruit.org/programs/ambassador/ City Fruit » City Fruit Ambassador Programcityfruit.orgYou’ve helped to harvest apples and