Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Hip Hop Group Dead Prez and Eating Healthy
- Fresh Fruit from the White House
- George Washington and the Cherry Tree
- Favorite Fruit of the Presidents – Thomas Jefferson
- City People’s Sale and the Many Cultivars of Blueberries
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Walnut Date Torte
- Grateful for a day of service and a ton of hard work!
- Reflections on Equal Rights in Our Time
- New Year’s Resolutions
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Pumpkin-Ginger Crumb Cake
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lines are long this morning at the King County Native Plant Sale. Come say hello... February 28, 2015Lines are long this morning at the King County Native Plant Sale. Come say hello! Wouldn't you know native plants make great companion plants for fruit trees!
- If you have not received our newsletter (it is so easy to become a member/inside... February 26, 2015If you have not received our newsletter (it is so easy to become a member/insider), check out all the good news about prune-a-thons, bunnies(!), fruit trees, classes (free!), and more:Winter - Dormant No Longerus8.campaign-archive1.comWhile the winter season brings fruit trees into dormancy, City Fruit is far from slowing down! We are keeping busy with Prune-a-thons […]