Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Wrapping Up the Harvest Season with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Puget Sound
- Alpenfire Cider
- Tieton Cider Works
- Snowdrift Cider Co.
- Finnriver Farm & Cidery
- Whitewood Cider
- City Fruit Receives Funding from Wallingford Community Council
- Partner Spotlight – Rainier Valley Food Bank
- Nashi Orchards
- Dragon’s Head Cider
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come see Alpenfire Cider, Washington's first organic cidery, at City Fruit's 4th... October 29, 2014Come see Alpenfire Cider, Washington's first organic cidery, at City Fruit's 4th Annual Hard Cider Taste. http://cityfruit.org/alpenfire-cider/ Get your Cider Taste tickets now at www.cityfruit.org/cidertaste!City Fruit » Alpenfire Cidercityfruit.orgWhen they were young, Nancy and Steve “Bear” Bishop used to head up to Canada to take advantage of the lower drinking age. It was there that […]
- Celebrate Food Day at Seattle University tomorrow evening with City Fruit and ot... October 28, 2014Celebrate Food Day at Seattle University tomorrow evening with City Fruit and other cool student orgs and outside groups while we taste yummy food + watch TED talks!