Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Meet City Fruit Ambassador, Phil!
- Out in the Orchard: Falling Fruit
- New to Fruit Trees – Summer Pruning
- Luscious Landscaping with Fruits — A Special Lecture by Lee Reich
- Meet our Harvest Team!
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunity: Become an Ambassador Today!
- The cherries are coming!
- Top Ten Reasons You Should Vote for City Fruit to Win $50,000!
- Volunteer Spotlight: Dave Beeman Calls City Fruit His Wellness Plan
- Harvest Season has Begun!
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: email@example.com
- Another special helper at tonight's volunteer harvest in Wallingford/Tanglewood!... August 22, 2014Another special helper at tonight's volunteer harvest in Wallingford/Tanglewood! Remember that you're never too young to rescue "the pretty fruit," as our special helper says. #backyardfruit #pears
- New blogs, new blogs! Check them out here!
http://cityfruit.org/blog/ August 21, 2014New blogs, new blogs! Check them out here! http://cityfruit.org/blog/City Fruit » Blogcityfruit.org Meet Phil. Phil is just one of 13 City Fruit Ambassadors. The Ambassador program is simple: as an Ambassador you’re the voice and face of City Fruit in the neighborhood of your choice by committing 3-5 hours of volunteer work every month for a year. There […]