City Fruit is successful because people like you donate their time, money and talents. There are many ways that you can participate in our goal to harvest more fruit in Seattle and get it to deserving non-profits and people who can use it.
Supporting City Fruit with your gift of time or money is easy and has tremendous impact!
The best way you can support City Fruit is by giving us your time. With projects all over the city and hundreds of fruit trees, we can always use more people. Specifically we’re looking for enthusiastic people to help us with:
- technology: website development, mobile applications, mapping technology, salesforce
- financials: taxes, budgeting, book keeping
- volunteer management: recruit & engage volunteers, develop outreach plans
- marketing: pitch letter writing, public relations, social media outreach
- fundraising: outreach, letter writing, membership recruitment, asking for donations
- event management: fundraisers, member events, volunteer appreciation
To volunteer, email us, introduce yourself and explain the skills you can share – firstname.lastname@example.org
Help with a Harvest
If you live in the Puget Sound region and would like to help harvest and donate fruit, contact the following organizations:
City Fruit South Seattle Harvest (Beacon Hill and southeast Seattle)
City Fruit Phinney-Greenwood Harvest (Phinney-Greenwood corridor in north Seattle)
City Fruit West Seattle Harvest email@example.com
Colman Neighborhood (central Seattle)
Other Seattle Neighborhoods
Solid Ground Community Fruit Tree Harvest
Teach a Class
Are you a master pruner? An avid preserver of fruits? Passionate and knowledgeable about pollinators? If you’ve got a skill to share, and would be willing to teach a class, let us know!
Participate in the Urban Orchard
In addition to supporting City Fruit financially or by volunteering, you can participate by learning to take care of fruit trees and pledging to adopt tree in your yard or neighborhood to keep it healthy, use the fruit, and share the fruit with others.