Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Welcome Brian to City Fruit!
- Giving Fruit to Youth in our Communities
- Meet City Fruit Ambassador, Phil!
- Out in the Orchard: Falling Fruit
- New to Fruit Trees – Summer Pruning
- Luscious Landscaping with Fruits — A Special Lecture by Lee Reich
- Meet our Harvest Team!
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunity: Become an Ambassador Today!
- The cherries are coming!
- Top Ten Reasons You Should Vote for City Fruit to Win $50,000!
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: email@example.com
- Untitled September 29, 2014
- City Fruit Members - Discounted tickets are now on sale to the fourth annual har... September 29, 2014City Fruit Members - Discounted tickets are now on sale to the fourth annual hard cider taste on November 6 at the Palace Ballroom. Each ticket comes with six tastes of Washington hard ciders, food by Tom Douglas Restaurants, and a cider-themed raffle. #CFCiderTaste Tickets are limited and must be purchased online: www.cityfruit.org/cidertaste.