Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Capitol Cider
- Seattle Cider Co.
- Wrapping Up the Harvest Season with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Puget Sound
- Alpenfire Cider
- Tieton Cider Works
- Snowdrift Cider Co.
- Finnriver Farm & Cidery
- Whitewood Cider
- City Fruit Receives Funding from Wallingford Community Council
- Partner Spotlight – Rainier Valley Food Bank
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Big thank you to Capitol Cider for sponsoring City Fruit's 4th Annual Hard Cider... October 31, 2014Big thank you to Capitol Cider for sponsoring City Fruit's 4th Annual Hard Cider Taste. http://cityfruit.org/capitol-cider/ Cider Taste tickets are running out! Get yours today at www.cityfruit.org/cidertaste.City Fruit » Capitol Cidercityfruit.orgTo this point, we’ve written all about the wonderful craft cideries pouring next week at City Fruit’s 4th Annual Hard Cider Taste fundraiser. Hailing from […]
- Seattle Cider Company is Seattle's first cidery since Prohibition! Come try thei... October 30, 2014Seattle Cider Company is Seattle's first cidery since Prohibition! Come try their delicious Dry, Semi-Sweet, Pumpkin, and other seasonal offerings at City Fruit's Hard Cider Taste fundraiser next week! http://cityfruit.org/seattle-cider/ Tickets are going fast! Get yours now at www.cityfruit.org/cidertasteCity Fruit » Seattle Cider Co.cityfruit.orgAt a little over a year old, Seattle Cider Co is just […]