Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Giving Fruit to Youth in our Communities
- Meet City Fruit Ambassador, Phil!
- Out in the Orchard: Falling Fruit
- New to Fruit Trees – Summer Pruning
- Luscious Landscaping with Fruits — A Special Lecture by Lee Reich
- Meet our Harvest Team!
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunity: Become an Ambassador Today!
- The cherries are coming!
- Top Ten Reasons You Should Vote for City Fruit to Win $50,000!
- Volunteer Spotlight: Dave Beeman Calls City Fruit His Wellness Plan
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: email@example.com
- Great story about one of our partners, Collins Family Orchards, whose CSAs we lo... September 21, 2014Great story about one of our partners, Collins Family Orchards, whose CSAs we love to promote! Collins family fruit improves by the generationseattletimes.comBy growing a wider variety of fruit, Calvin Collins of Collins Family Orchards has extended his growing season and sells fruit that no one else does.
- Fantastic day with Eat for Equity Seattle. Even got to enjoy some tasty plum cob... September 21, 2014Fantastic day with Eat for Equity Seattle. Even got to enjoy some tasty plum cobbler they made with our donated plums! #backyardfruit