Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Bloom Watch at Linden Orchard
- City Fruit Launches Save Seattle’s Apples Campaign!
- A non-fiction fable of my first time fig affair
- Hip Hop Group Dead Prez and Eating Healthy
- Fresh Fruit from the White House
- George Washington and the Cherry Tree
- Favorite Fruit of the Presidents – Thomas Jefferson
- City People’s Sale and the Many Cultivars of Blueberries
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Walnut Date Torte
- Grateful for a day of service and a ton of hard work!
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thanks to our wonderful volunteers, our #SaveSeattlesApples kickoff was a great... April 20, 2015Thanks to our wonderful volunteers, our #SaveSeattlesApples kickoff was a great success! The blossoms on the apple trees at Linden Orchard P-Patch are all thinned and ready for spring. Thanks to Seattle Public Utilities for the raffle prizes and Greater Good Granola for the snacks!! Join us this weekend at Amy Yee Orchard! Learn more […]
- Looking for a way to spend a beautiful Saturday? Visit historic Piper's Orchard... April 17, 2015Looking for a way to spend a beautiful Saturday? Visit historic Piper's Orchard in the middle of Carkeek Park. Several Friends of Piper's Orchard will be there to answer any questions you may have about the heritage fruit varieties growing in the orchard.Timeline PhotosJoin us on Earth Day 2015 - April 18th for a drop-in […]