Recent Blog Posts
- Eat for Equity Seattle
- Celebrate Spring; Two great classes this weekend!
- Farm Imaginings visits Danny Woo
- Support City People’s to support City Fruit
- Announcing our new Master Fruit Tree Steward Program
- MLK Day of Service
- New compact berry bushes from Raintree – great for small urban spaces!
- City Fruit welcomes Melanie Peters!
- Paul Towers: Bees can’t wait 5 more years
- Territorial Seed Company: dispelling a rumor
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join us this Saturday at Amy Yee Tennis Center from 10am-2pm as we clean up the... April 22, 2014Join us this Saturday at Amy Yee Tennis Center from 10am-2pm as we clean up the invasives and plant new native plants. As always -- tools, snacks, and gloves provided. Please comment on this or e-mail Barb at email@example.com to let her know if you can make it!
- This coming Saturday, 4/26 from 10a to Noon, City Fruit Executive Director, Gail... April 21, 2014This coming Saturday, 4/26 from 10a to Noon, City Fruit Executive Director, Gail Savina will be sharing her knowledge of dealing with fruit tree pests without using chemicals. Chemical-free organic fruit is better for bees, and better for you. Register at Brown Paper Tickets…Grow Healthy Fruit without Chemicalswww.brownpapertickets.comLearn to prevent and mi