Focus on Fruit is a monthly series of classes on fruit tree care co-sponsored by West Seattle Nursery and Garden Center and City Fruit.
Focus on Fruit: Spring Pruning
Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- A non-fiction fable of my first time fig affair
- Hip Hop Group Dead Prez and Eating Healthy
- Fresh Fruit from the White House
- George Washington and the Cherry Tree
- Favorite Fruit of the Presidents – Thomas Jefferson
- City People’s Sale and the Many Cultivars of Blueberries
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Walnut Date Torte
- Grateful for a day of service and a ton of hard work!
- Reflections on Equal Rights in Our Time
- New Year’s Resolutions
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: email@example.com
- Join City Fruit and City People's Garden Store on Sunday for a free workshop on... March 6, 2015Join City Fruit and City People's Garden Store on Sunday for a free workshop on pollinators with Bob Redmond of Urban Bee Company! Learn about the importance of pollinators and how to attract them to your yard! Call the store to register: 206-324-0737!
- Our final Prune-a-thon event of the year is this Saturday! Spots are still avail... March 5, 2015Our final Prune-a-thon event of the year is this Saturday! Spots are still available for this unique PAT event focusing on fig tree pruning http://cityfruit.org/get-involved/prune-a-thon-2015/. In thinking about this event, Luke reminisced on his first encounter harvesting figs-making him feel like a child standing in a 40 foot tall cookie jar which can be seen […]