Focus on Fruit is a monthly series of classes on fruit tree care co-sponsored by West Seattle Nursery and Garden Center and City Fruit.
Focus on Fruit: Spring Pruning
Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Whitewood Cider
- City Fruit Receives Funding from Wallingford Community Council
- Partner Spotlight – Rainier Valley Food Bank
- Nashi Orchards
- Dragon’s Head Cider
- City Fruit celebrates National Public Lands Day
- Welcome Brian to City Fruit!
- Giving Fruit to Youth in our Communities
- Meet City Fruit Ambassador, Phil!
- Out in the Orchard: Falling Fruit
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Getting pumped for our final Amy Yee Tennis Center harvest party and apple press... October 18, 2014Getting pumped for our final Amy Yee Tennis Center harvest party and apple pressing with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Puget Sound and long time City Fruit supporter Councilmember Sally Clark! Come join us from 10am-1pm, drizzle or shine!
- You've undoubtedly heard about community supported agriculture, but have you rea... October 17, 2014You've undoubtedly heard about community supported agriculture, but have you read about Whitewood Cider Co.'s community supported cider?! Once you learn about their incredible ciders and the work that goes into making them, make sure to buy your tickets to the 4th Annual Cider Taste! http://cityfruit.org/whitewood-cider/City Fruit » Whitewood Cidercityfruit.org