Focus on Fruit is a monthly series of classes on fruit tree care co-sponsored by West Seattle Nursery and Garden Center and City Fruit.
Focus on Fruit: Spring Pruning
Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Giving Fruit to Youth in our Communities
- Meet City Fruit Ambassador, Phil!
- Out in the Orchard: Falling Fruit
- New to Fruit Trees – Summer Pruning
- Luscious Landscaping with Fruits — A Special Lecture by Lee Reich
- Meet our Harvest Team!
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunity: Become an Ambassador Today!
- The cherries are coming!
- Top Ten Reasons You Should Vote for City Fruit to Win $50,000!
- Volunteer Spotlight: Dave Beeman Calls City Fruit His Wellness Plan
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A fun piece featured on Huffington Post by Carolyn Ossorio on City Fruit's #back... September 17, 2014A fun piece featured on Huffington Post by Carolyn Ossorio on City Fruit's #backyardharvest starring Harvest Coordinator, Luke, and a minivan full of harvest helpers! Check it out! http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5812310The Giving Treem.huffpost.comDid you know that Seattle is one of the only major cities in the U.S. that has a vast network of urban fruit trees?...
- Our wonderful friends and supporters at Eat for Equity Seattle are having a Nort... September 15, 2014Our wonderful friends and supporters at Eat for Equity Seattle are having a Northwest Style Southern Revival Dinner and Farm + Music + Craft Festival at 21 Acres this Saturday, September 20th! Activities and workshops to include book binding, journal making, croquet, dinner and a farm tour! Please support our friends while enjoying one of […]