Our friends at Eat for Equity are hosting a volunteer harvest for us on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 6pm! We’ve had the pleasure of donating fruit to some of their events in the past, and look forward to continue collaborating this year. Due to the nature of harvesting the location is still to be determined, but will be released at least a few days prior to the event. More likely than not we will be harvesting at one of the Seattle parks we steward.
Eat for Equity Harvest with City Fruit!
August 27, 2014 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Bloom Watch at Linden Orchard
- City Fruit Launches Save Seattle’s Apples Campaign!
- A non-fiction fable of my first time fig affair
- Hip Hop Group Dead Prez and Eating Healthy
- Fresh Fruit from the White House
- George Washington and the Cherry Tree
- Favorite Fruit of the Presidents – Thomas Jefferson
- City People’s Sale and the Many Cultivars of Blueberries
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Walnut Date Torte
- Grateful for a day of service and a ton of hard work!
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: email@example.com
- Looking for a way to spend a beautiful Saturday? Visit historic Piper's Orchard... April 17, 2015Looking for a way to spend a beautiful Saturday? Visit historic Piper's Orchard in the middle of Carkeek Park. Several Friends of Piper's Orchard will be there to answer any questions you may have about the heritage fruit varieties growing in the orchard.Timeline PhotosJoin us on Earth Day 2015 - April 18th for a drop-in […]
- Where can you drink cider, win prizes, and support our #SaveSeattlesApples campa... April 16, 2015Where can you drink cider, win prizes, and support our #SaveSeattlesApples campaign all at the same time? At our #BagnBrew event, one week from today at Schilling Cider House!City Fruit » Save Seattle’s Apples Bag ‘n’ Brewcityfruit.orgJoin us for a happy hour event at Schilling Cider House in Fremont. Support our Save Seattle’s Apples campaign, […]