Our friends at Eat for Equity are hosting a volunteer harvest for us on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 6pm! We’ve had the pleasure of donating fruit to some of their events in the past, and look forward to continue collaborating this year. Due to the nature of harvesting the location is still to be determined, but will be released at least a few days prior to the event. More likely than not we will be harvesting at one of the Seattle parks we steward.
Eat for Equity Harvest with City Fruit!
Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Grateful for a day of service and a ton of hard work!
- Reflections on Equal Rights in Our Time
- New Year’s Resolutions
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Pumpkin-Ginger Crumb Cake
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Ilva’s Danish Apple Cake
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Seville Orange Tart
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Pumpkin Flan with Candied Seeds
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Two Apple Shrub Recipes
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Introduction to Shrubs
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Prune-a-thon continues today in Phinney/ Greenwood! Check out remaining sess... January 31, 2015Our Prune-a-thon continues today in Phinney/ Greenwood! Check out remaining sessions at cityfruit.org.
- A little spotlight for our MLK Day of Service work party a week ago! Kudos to al... January 26, 2015A little spotlight for our MLK Day of Service work party a week ago! Kudos to all the volunteers that came out!City Fruit » Grateful for a day of service and a ton of hard work!cityfruit.orgDr. Martin Luther King Jr. once said, “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is: what are you doing for others?”