Our friends at Eat for Equity are hosting a volunteer harvest for us on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 6pm! We’ve had the pleasure of donating fruit to some of their events in the past, and look forward to continue collaborating this year. Due to the nature of harvesting the location is still to be determined, but will be released at least a few days prior to the event. More likely than not we will be harvesting at one of the Seattle parks we steward.
Eat for Equity Harvest with City Fruit!
Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Finnriver Farm & Cidery
- Whitewood Cider
- City Fruit Receives Funding from Wallingford Community Council
- Partner Spotlight – Rainier Valley Food Bank
- Nashi Orchards
- Dragon’s Head Cider
- City Fruit celebrates National Public Lands Day
- Welcome Brian to City Fruit!
- Giving Fruit to Youth in our Communities
- Meet City Fruit Ambassador, Phil!
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excited to sample some of the many seasonal and traditional ciders from Finnrive... October 22, 2014Excited to sample some of the many seasonal and traditional ciders from Finnriver Farm & Cidery at the Hard Cider Taste! www.cityfruit.org/cidertaste http://cityfruit.org/finnriver-farm-cidery/
- Getting pumped for our final Amy Yee Tennis Center harvest party and apple press... October 18, 2014Getting pumped for our final Amy Yee Tennis Center harvest party and apple pressing with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Puget Sound and long time City Fruit supporter Councilmember Sally Clark! Come join us from 10am-1pm, drizzle or shine!