Our friends at Eat for Equity are hosting a volunteer harvest for us on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 6pm! We’ve had the pleasure of donating fruit to some of their events in the past, and look forward to continue collaborating this year. Due to the nature of harvesting the location is still to be determined, but will be released at least a few days prior to the event. More likely than not we will be harvesting at one of the Seattle parks we steward.
Eat for Equity Harvest with City Fruit!
Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Giving Fruit to Youth in our Communities
- Meet City Fruit Ambassador, Phil!
- Out in the Orchard: Falling Fruit
- New to Fruit Trees – Summer Pruning
- Luscious Landscaping with Fruits — A Special Lecture by Lee Reich
- Meet our Harvest Team!
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunity: Become an Ambassador Today!
- The cherries are coming!
- Top Ten Reasons You Should Vote for City Fruit to Win $50,000!
- Volunteer Spotlight: Dave Beeman Calls City Fruit His Wellness Plan
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fantastic day with Eat for Equity Seattle. Even got to enjoy some tasty plum cob... September 21, 2014Fantastic day with Eat for Equity Seattle. Even got to enjoy some tasty plum cobbler they made with our donated plums! #backyardfruit
- Having fun with Microsoft volunteers for #dayofcaringKC! September 19, 2014Having fun with Microsoft volunteers for #dayofcaringKC!