City Fruit Presents: Deborah Madison
Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Welcome Brian to City Fruit!
- Giving Fruit to Youth in our Communities
- Meet City Fruit Ambassador, Phil!
- Out in the Orchard: Falling Fruit
- New to Fruit Trees – Summer Pruning
- Luscious Landscaping with Fruits — A Special Lecture by Lee Reich
- Meet our Harvest Team!
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunity: Become an Ambassador Today!
- The cherries are coming!
- Top Ten Reasons You Should Vote for City Fruit to Win $50,000!
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: email@example.com
- Save the Date! City Fruit is excited to announce our 4th annual Hard Cider Taste... September 22, 2014Save the Date! City Fruit is excited to announce our 4th annual Hard Cider Taste Fundraiser on November 6 at the PalaceBallroom Seattle! Limited tickets will go on sale next Monday. Over the next few weeks, we'll be featuring our eight participating cideries here and on the blog. Like this post if you love Washington […]
- Great story about one of our partners, Collins Family Orchards, whose CSAs we lo... September 21, 2014Great story about one of our partners, Collins Family Orchards, whose CSAs we love to promote! Collins family fruit improves by the generationseattletimes.comBy growing a wider variety of fruit, Calvin Collins of Collins Family Orchards has extended his growing season and sells fruit that no one else does.