City Fruit Presents: Deborah Madison
Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- A non-fiction fable of my first time fig affair
- Hip Hop Group Dead Prez and Eating Healthy
- Fresh Fruit from the White House
- George Washington and the Cherry Tree
- Favorite Fruit of the Presidents – Thomas Jefferson
- City People’s Sale and the Many Cultivars of Blueberries
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Walnut Date Torte
- Grateful for a day of service and a ton of hard work!
- Reflections on Equal Rights in Our Time
- New Year’s Resolutions
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: email@example.com
- We get by with a little help from our friends! Zipcar truck came in handy when w... March 28, 2015We get by with a little help from our friends! Zipcar truck came in handy when we needed an extra set of wheels.
- Mission accomplished! City Fruit volunteers rescued and replanted 13 fruit trees... March 28, 2015Mission accomplished! City Fruit volunteers rescued and replanted 13 fruit trees this morning, no sweat. Ok maybe a little sweat. Check it out.