Focus on Fruit is a monthly series of classes on fruit tree care co-sponsored by West Seattle Nursery and Garden Center and City Fruit.
Focus on Fruit: Spring Pruning
Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Meet our Harvest Team!
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunity: Become an Ambassador Today!
- The cherries are coming!
- Top Ten Reasons You Should Vote for City Fruit to Win $50,000!
- Volunteer Spotlight: Dave Beeman Calls City Fruit His Wellness Plan
- Harvest Season has Begun!
- Help City Fruit Win $50,000 to fund the Urban Harvest!
- City Fruit Honors Two Volunteers
- Summer Bliss in the Urban Orchard
- Welcome Yoga Behind Bars!
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: email@example.com
- Thursday's volunteer harvest will be happening in the Phinney-Greenwood neighbor... July 22, 2014Thursday's volunteer harvest will be happening in the Phinney-Greenwood neighborhood at 6pm! Sign-up, share, and 'like' this status to grow the #backyardharvest! We can't do it without you! www.cityfruit.org/get-involved/volunteer/volunteerharvests/ City Fruit » 2014 Residential Volunteer Harvest Datescityfruit.orgThe 2014 residential vol
- Update: Tomorrow's volunteer harvest will be in the South Seattle neighborhood.... July 21, 2014Update: Tomorrow's volunteer harvest will be in the South Seattle neighborhood. Interested? Sign up today and we'll tell you where to meet us! http://cityfruit.org/get-involved/volunteer/volunteerharvests/City Fruit » 2014 Residential Volunteer Harvest Datescityfruit.orgThe 2014 residential volunteer harvest season is finally upon us! Together with