Keith Stocker and his family run the fourth generation Stocker Farms and the Mountainview Blueberry Farm in the Snohomish Valley. Keith will talk blueberries –planning, variety selection, pest and disease control, harvest, care and management. This talk is sponsored by the Snohomish County Fruit Society.
Blueberries with Keith Stocker
Recent Blog Posts
- Farm Imaginings visits Danny Woo
- Support City People’s to support City Fruit
- Announcing our new Master Fruit Tree Steward Program
- New compact berry bushes from Raintree – great for small urban spaces!
- City Fruit welcomes Melanie Peters!
- Paul Towers: Bees can’t wait 5 more years
- Territorial Seed Company: dispelling a rumor
- City Fruit Silent Auction Catalog
- John (Appleseed) Chapman’s Fruitful Eccentricity
- Recipe: Apple Crisp
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Congrats to our friends at Beacon Food Forest for their contracts with the P-Pat... March 7, 2014Congrats to our friends at Beacon Food Forest for their contracts with the P-Patch folks and SPU! Friends, if you haven't checked out their FB page, please do.
- See what's happening at City Fruit in Gail's monthly update! March 3, 2014See what's happening at City Fruit in Gail's monthly update! Pruning, Planting & Pollinating: City Fruit March Updatehosted.verticalresponse.comMarch 3 , 2014 March can be a quiet month for City Fruit, as we sit back and plan for the cycle ahead. But for you fruit growers out there, it's time to get moving--time to prune, plant and pollina […]