Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Hip Hop Group Dead Prez and Eating Healthy
- Fresh Fruit from the White House
- George Washington and the Cherry Tree
- Favorite Fruit of the Presidents – Thomas Jefferson
- City People’s Sale and the Many Cultivars of Blueberries
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Walnut Date Torte
- Grateful for a day of service and a ton of hard work!
- Reflections on Equal Rights in Our Time
- New Year’s Resolutions
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Pumpkin-Ginger Crumb Cake
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Another successful Prune-a-thon event! This one in Mount Baker on the most beaut... March 1, 2015Another successful Prune-a-thon event! This one in Mount Baker on the most beautiful of spring(?)-fingers crossed!) days. If you haven't attended a PAT event yet, there is still one left, on March 7th, focusing on fig trees! Sign up on our website, www.cityfruit.org.
- Lines are long this morning at the King County Native Plant Sale. Come say hello... February 28, 2015Lines are long this morning at the King County Native Plant Sale. Come say hello! Wouldn't you know native plants make great companion plants for fruit trees!