Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Meet City Fruit Ambassador, Phil!
- Out in the Orchard: Falling Fruit
- New to Fruit Trees – Summer Pruning
- Luscious Landscaping with Fruits — A Special Lecture by Lee Reich
- Meet our Harvest Team!
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunity: Become an Ambassador Today!
- The cherries are coming!
- Top Ten Reasons You Should Vote for City Fruit to Win $50,000!
- Volunteer Spotlight: Dave Beeman Calls City Fruit His Wellness Plan
- Harvest Season has Begun!
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: email@example.com
- Happy Labor Day from City Fruit! Thank you to the hundreds of volunteers that he... September 1, 2014Happy Labor Day from City Fruit! Thank you to the hundreds of volunteers that help to maintain fruit trees throughout Seattle and in our public parks, and to those that help harvest fruit for donation to local food banks and meal programs in the city!
- Good Morning! There's still a couple of volunteer openings for harvests this eve... August 28, 2014Good Morning! There's still a couple of volunteer openings for harvests this evening. We'll be holding harvests in Wallingford and South Seattle at 6pm to benefit food banks in each neighborhood. Sign up here: http://cityfruit.org/get-involved/volunteer/volunteerharvests/City Fruit » 2014 Residential Volunteer Harvest Datescityfruit.orgThe 2014 res