Full Circle Farm in Carnation, WA (and here is their website) posted this film on their facebook page today. Here is their comment: “Watched this again last night. If you haven’t seen this movie, or know someone that hasn’t please organize a viewing. Knowledge is the first step to change.” And, further: “If you or your school is interested in hosting a screening of Food Inc., write to us. We will make sure you get the rights you need along with your copy of the film.” Be sure to check them out!
A movie that may change your food shopping habits…
Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Giving Fruit to Youth in our Communities
- Meet City Fruit Ambassador, Phil!
- Out in the Orchard: Falling Fruit
- New to Fruit Trees – Summer Pruning
- Luscious Landscaping with Fruits — A Special Lecture by Lee Reich
- Meet our Harvest Team!
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunity: Become an Ambassador Today!
- The cherries are coming!
- Top Ten Reasons You Should Vote for City Fruit to Win $50,000!
- Volunteer Spotlight: Dave Beeman Calls City Fruit His Wellness Plan
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fantastic day with Eat for Equity Seattle. Even got to enjoy some tasty plum cob... September 21, 2014Fantastic day with Eat for Equity Seattle. Even got to enjoy some tasty plum cobbler they made with our donated plums! #backyardfruit
- Having fun with Microsoft volunteers for #dayofcaringKC! September 19, 2014Having fun with Microsoft volunteers for #dayofcaringKC!