Full Circle Farm in Carnation, WA (and here is their website) posted this film on their facebook page today. Here is their comment: “Watched this again last night. If you haven’t seen this movie, or know someone that hasn’t please organize a viewing. Knowledge is the first step to change.” And, further: “If you or your school is interested in hosting a screening of Food Inc., write to us. We will make sure you get the rights you need along with your copy of the film.” Be sure to check them out!
A movie that may change your food shopping habits…
Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Grateful for a day of service and a ton of hard work!
- Reflections on Equal Rights in Our Time
- New Year’s Resolutions
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Pumpkin-Ginger Crumb Cake
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Ilva’s Danish Apple Cake
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Seville Orange Tart
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Pumpkin Flan with Candied Seeds
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Two Apple Shrub Recipes
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Introduction to Shrubs
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Prune-a-thon continues today in Phinney/ Greenwood! Check out remaining sess... January 31, 2015Our Prune-a-thon continues today in Phinney/ Greenwood! Check out remaining sessions at cityfruit.org.
- A little spotlight for our MLK Day of Service work party a week ago! Kudos to al... January 26, 2015A little spotlight for our MLK Day of Service work party a week ago! Kudos to all the volunteers that came out!City Fruit » Grateful for a day of service and a ton of hard work!cityfruit.orgDr. Martin Luther King Jr. once said, “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is: what are you doing for others?”