Full Circle Farm in Carnation, WA (and here is their website) posted this film on their facebook page today. Here is their comment: “Watched this again last night. If you haven’t seen this movie, or know someone that hasn’t please organize a viewing. Knowledge is the first step to change.” And, further: “If you or your school is interested in hosting a screening of Food Inc., write to us. We will make sure you get the rights you need along with your copy of the film.” Be sure to check them out!
A movie that may change your food shopping habits…
Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- A non-fiction fable of my first time fig affair
- Hip Hop Group Dead Prez and Eating Healthy
- Fresh Fruit from the White House
- George Washington and the Cherry Tree
- Favorite Fruit of the Presidents – Thomas Jefferson
- City People’s Sale and the Many Cultivars of Blueberries
- Fruit-Filled Recipe: Walnut Date Torte
- Grateful for a day of service and a ton of hard work!
- Reflections on Equal Rights in Our Time
- New Year’s Resolutions
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To add to the tree planting mania this weekend, new volunteer Elyse and Barb mov... March 30, 2015To add to the tree planting mania this weekend, new volunteer Elyse and Barb moved this lovely fig tree from Ballard to a lakeside spot next to the Burke-Gilman Trail.
- We get by with a little help from our friends! Zipcar truck came in handy when w... March 28, 2015We get by with a little help from our friends! Zipcar truck came in handy when we needed an extra set of wheels.