Full Circle Farm in Carnation, WA (and here is their website) posted this film on their facebook page today. Here is their comment: “Watched this again last night. If you haven’t seen this movie, or know someone that hasn’t please organize a viewing. Knowledge is the first step to change.” And, further: “If you or your school is interested in hosting a screening of Food Inc., write to us. We will make sure you get the rights you need along with your copy of the film.” Be sure to check them out!
A movie that may change your food shopping habits…
Recent Blog Posts
- Eat for Equity Seattle
- Celebrate Spring; Two great classes this weekend!
- Farm Imaginings visits Danny Woo
- Support City People’s to support City Fruit
- Announcing our new Master Fruit Tree Steward Program
- MLK Day of Service
- New compact berry bushes from Raintree – great for small urban spaces!
- City Fruit welcomes Melanie Peters!
- Paul Towers: Bees can’t wait 5 more years
- Territorial Seed Company: dispelling a rumor
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- And, speaking of bees.....strange things are happening on the range.... April 18, 2014And, speaking of bees.....strange things are happening on the range....A New Western Outlaw: The Bee Rustlerkuow.orgWarmer temperatures and blooming flowers are making it seem like we’ve finally turned the corner toward spring here in the Northwest.
- How many of these can you spot in your garden? April 15, 2014How many of these can you spot in your garden? Timeline PhotosThere are thousands and thousands of bees that are not honeybees out there, pollinating our flowers and helping plants produce food. Who knew? Learn more: http://www.cornucopia.org/2014/04/bees #Savethebees #saveourpollinators #food