Full Circle Farm in Carnation, WA (and here is their website) posted this film on their facebook page today. Here is their comment: “Watched this again last night. If you haven’t seen this movie, or know someone that hasn’t please organize a viewing. Knowledge is the first step to change.” And, further: “If you or your school is interested in hosting a screening of Food Inc., write to us. We will make sure you get the rights you need along with your copy of the film.” Be sure to check them out!
A movie that may change your food shopping habits…
Sign up for the Monthly Newsletter
Recent Blog Posts
- Finnriver Farm & Cidery
- Whitewood Cider
- City Fruit Receives Funding from Wallingford Community Council
- Partner Spotlight – Rainier Valley Food Bank
- Nashi Orchards
- Dragon’s Head Cider
- City Fruit celebrates National Public Lands Day
- Welcome Brian to City Fruit!
- Giving Fruit to Youth in our Communities
- Meet City Fruit Ambassador, Phil!
Call for volunteers
What skills can you share? Whether it's harvesting, pruning, office skills, people skills, party planning, food preserving, or something else, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- News from our friends at The UW Farm:
"Shout out to City Fruit for donating 250... October 23, 2014News from our friends at The UW Farm: "Shout out to City Fruit for donating 250lbs(!!) of apples and letting us use their cider press for tomorrow's Farm to Table Dinner. And thanks to the folks at Seattle Youth Garden Works for giving us a hand pressing!" This is a great fundraising event for our […]
- Excited to sample some of the many seasonal and traditional ciders from Finnrive... October 22, 2014Excited to sample some of the many seasonal and traditional ciders from Finnriver Farm & Cidery at the Hard Cider Taste! www.cityfruit.org/cidertaste http://cityfruit.org/finnriver-farm-cidery/